Financial Consultation for CFOs and CEOs
Anxieties over accounting and financial issues can keep CEOs, CFOs, and business owners awake at night. When we work together, I can help you perform a needs analysis, uncover the sources of current or potential issues, track and assess what the data is telling us, and create a prioritized list of steps to help you implement change.
I Know What Keeps CEOs and CFOs Up At Night
It’s common for accounting and finance leaders to stress about all kinds of issues. If you’ve ever asked yourself questions, it’s time to contact Cathy Kemnitz Consulting for assistance:
- Is my team ready to answer questions from auditors?
- Will my team send me financials before my investor calls to ask?
- Will the board freak out over my budget?
- How long can I avoid the CEO until the P&L is finally ready?
- Are you sure this is the right cap table?
- What did we forget to include in the forecast?
- Which one of these 13 files “FINAL” is actually the final?
- Why doesn’t our headcount match what HR is telling me?
- What metrics does the new VP want to track?
Creative and Effective Solutions
After helping clients from various industries and company sizes, I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and work with you to address and resolve any accounting, finance, or growth-related issues your company is facing. I approach traditional problems with creativity, flair, and a sense of humor, all while providing deeply effective professional services. Let me serve as your problem detective; together, we can uncover, document, and understand what you don’t know so you can resolve these issues and move forward with confidence.
Helping Your Business Move Forward
If you want your business to remain nimble and competitive, you require timely access to data, results, and metrics. Stale data prevents you from making the right moves. When we work together, I can help you perform a needs analysis, uncover the sources of current or potential issues, track and assess what the data is telling us, and create a prioritized list of steps to help you implement change. Let’s get this conversation started—give me a call today.